Thursday, September 22, 2011

PLEASE LAUGH FOR 15 MINUTES


Please laugh for 15 minutes daily
All your mental tension and depression will go away.

Recent research said that those who are addicted to alcohol & cigarette are very much affected by mental depression.

If you are having mental tension then please laugh at least 15 minutes daily.  It will prevent you from heart disease also.

Babies are laughing 300 to 400 times a day and adults only 15 times a day.  Be a baby always.  All the happiness will come to you,

1 comment:

  1. I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin.
    I am no longer certain whether or not this post is written by him as nobody else recognise
    such certain approximately my problem. You're amazing! Thank you!

    Here is my web site :: Arizona Auto Insurance

    ReplyDelete